Terms and Conditions
Eligibility of Entrants
- You are based in the Greater Brisbane region including Ipswich, Logan, Redland, Moreton Bay as well as Gold Coast & the Sunshine Coast.
- You are aged 18 years or older
- You must be an Australian permanent resident
- You are NOT affiliated with any of the competition support partners
- Your lawn is for residential use, not commercial use. If you are unable to prove ownership, you may be subject to disqualification.
The Competition terms and prizes
- One entry per household.
- Prizes are limited to the specified prizes stated in the prize list.
- By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive e-mails from Centenary Landscaping Supplies, Twin View Turf, QLD Lawnies, Mower Supastore, Lawn Solutions Australia, and UltraGrow containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every e-mail that we send.
- Centenary Landscaping Supplies and the competition support partners accept no responsibility for entries that are lost or cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.
- All entries will have a chance to win the top prize and title of “Brisbane’s Best Lawn 2022”. The expert judging panel will pick the top 10 entries to go into public voting.
- The public is encouraged to vote for the top 3 lawns they believe are deserving to take out the top spot.
- Judging of the top 3 lawns will be carried out by a site visit to the entrant’s residential address.
- Each category winner will be notified and published on the competition website and through all social media channels.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for any other cash or prizes.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the prize draw. The winner consents to Centenary Landscaping Supplies, both before and after the closing date of the prize draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photography, on the internet including Centenary Landscaping Supplies’ website) and in any advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the prize draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- 1st December – 31st December – Entries open
- 31st December – 2nd January – Judges choose top 10 entries
- 3rd January – 1st February – Public voting to narrow down to the top 3
- 4th February – 5th February – Top 3 site visits and winner announced
- Best Natural Lawn – A longer lawn (25-50mm) of any species maintained regularly. Edges are well defined and maintained neatly but may feature more organic shapes.
- Best Landscaped Lawn – A lawn of any species integrated into a broader landscape (e.g. smaller lawns surrounded by well-maintained gardens featuring organic shapes and edges).
- Brisbane’s Best Lawn – Brisbane’s best lawn will be judged by a panel of experts and will be assessed against the following criteria – Visual appearance (Colour, Thickness and coverage, Presence of weeds and/or pests). Maintenance Regime (Schedule, Equipment). Care Regime (Fertilising schedule, Weed & Pest Management, Mowing frequency).