Eligibility of Entrants
- You are based in Brisbane or greater Brisbane regions
- You are aged 18 years or older
- You must be an Australian permanent resident
- You are NOT affiliated with any of the competition support partners
- Your lawn is for residential use, not commercial use. If you are unable to prove ownership, you may be subject to disqualification.
The Competition terms and prizes
- One entry per household.
- Prizes are limited to the specified prizes stated in the prize list.
- By submitting your personal information, you agree to receive e-mails from Centenary Landscaping Supplies, Lawn Solutions Australia, Rover, Twin View Turf and UltraGrow containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every e-mail that we send.
- Centenary Landscaping Supplies and the competition support partners accept no responsibility for entries that are lost or cannot be entered for any technical or other reason.
- The closing date of entries to this competition is 23:59 on 20th November 2020.
- The top 5 entries will be decided by public voting whereby each top 5 voted entrant will be notified by Centenary Landscaping Supplies, and a time and day will be determined for judging.
- Judging of the top 5 lawns will be carried out by a site visit to the entrant’s residential address.
- Each category winner will be notified and published on the competition website and through all social media channels.
- Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable for any other cash or prizes.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the prize draw. The winner consents to Centenary Landscaping Supplies, both before and after the closing date of the prize draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photography, on the internet including Centenary Landscaping Supplies’ website) and in any advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the prize draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Entries open – 25th September 2020 – 20th November 2020
- Public Voting – 20th November 2020 – 11th December 2020
- Judging – 11th December 2020
- Winners Announced – 12th December 2020
- Best Manicured Lawn – A lawn (usually couch, Bermuda grass or Zoysia) kept short (<25mm) and maintained using a cylinder, reel or roller mower. Edges are well defined and maintained neatly.
- Best Natural Lawn – A longer lawn (25-50mm) of any species maintained regularly. Edges are well defined and maintained neatly but may feature more organic shapes.
- Best Landscaped Lawn – A lawn of any species integrated into a broader landscape (e.g. smaller lawns surrounded by well-maintained gardens featuring organic shapes and edges).
- Brisbane’s Best Lawn – Brisbane’s best lawn will be judged by a panel of experts and will be assessed against the following criteria – Visual appearance (Colour, Thickness and coverage, Presence of weeds and/or pests). Maintenance Regime (Schedule, Equipment). Care Regime (Fertilising schedule, Weed & Pest Management, Mowing frequency).